The 11:00am Sunday service will be held in the Sanctuary. Masks are recommended.
|County COVID-19 case averages|
|∙ 7-day average||26.80|
|∙ 14-day average||21.79|
|Current phase||Waiting for < 25 cases|
|Earliest Phase 1 start*||August 15|
|Earliest Phase 2 start*||September 5|
|Earliest Phase 3 start*||September 26|
|Earliest Phase 4 start*||October 17|
*as long as there are no weeks with more than 25 cases
How we determine the current phase
On Thursday morning, we look at the higher of the 7-day average and the 14-day average of number of new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people in Sullivan County.
Any time that number is under 25 for three consecutive weeks, we progress to the next Phase.
Any time that number is over 25, we go to Phase 1.
- Staff will work from home but will come in for appointments.
- Mafair discipleship groups including Sunday School and ensembles may meet with social distancing. Online meetings are encouraged.
- Staff will return with amended office hours but will be encouraged to work from home when able.
- Gatherings of ten or fewer are permitted.
- Worship Hour nursery will be provided.
- Children will be dropped off and picked up by one adult, who will not be allowed to enter the nursery.
- Outdoor activities will allow more than one adult present.
- Regular office hours for staff will resume.
- Limits on small groups including children and youth may increase.
- For children and youth, there will be only one teacher per class. Doors will remain open, and we will have a person in the hallway to comply with Safe Sanctuaries policy.
- All ministries will resume and the main campus and The Prospect Center will be open to outside groups.